MyGrad that allows programs to pre-pay an application fee on behalf of an applicant (MGP Help Files). Pre-paying an application fee is to assist you in recruiting strong candidates to the University based on scholarly merit. Scholarly merit should be defined using the same criteria admission review committees would use for determining offers of admission.
The following are requirements of using this feature:
- It is the expectation of the Graduate School that each program using this feature will have a policy for using this option.
- Programs must post a notice with their admission information that includes the following (based on their policy):
- eligibility for receiving a pre-paid application fee;
- a statement that pre-paid application fees are available to all eligible applicants;
- instructions on how to request a pre-paid application fee (if appropriate).